I am omnipresent:
- The third installment of the New Fathers Roundtable appears today in The Morning News. I have participated in all. If you want to read them in order, you can start with Fathers Roundtable I and Fathers Roundtable II.
- I will be on KUOW’s The Works Tuesday evening at 8:00, talking about ways to make money by blogging. I am obviously the ideal person to discuss this issue, as I have yet to figure out how to earn so much as a Zagnut bar off my efforts.
- Tomorrow also brings another edition of Ariel Stalling’s Salon of Shame at the Rendezvous. The last one was a hoot, and this one promises to be every bit as good. I may-or-may-not be performing, depending on whether I can dig up something embarrassing enough to read.
- Last Saturday I was featured on a Canadian program called Definitely Not The Opera as “the curator of all board game knowledge.” It doesn’t look like there’s any way to hear the program online, but I’m looking for one (since I haven’t even heard the show myself, yet).
- defective yeti was named Seattle Magazine’s “Blog Of The Month.” I wouldn’t have even known if Beth hadn’t alerted me to the fact. A few years ago Seattle Weekly named dy Best Local Blog and, here again, I only found out because a reader saw it and dropped me a line. So if you see dy mentioned anywhere, feel free to let me know — odds are it will be news to me.
- The above item, illustrated: My mother wrote to tell me that defective yeti is cited as the source of a Scott McCellan photo appearing in a Russian newspaper.
- I’ve begun freelancing for Knucklebones Magazine, a periodical devoted to games and puzzles. My first article will appear in the May issue.
- Wednesday and Friday afternoons I stand on the corner of Pike and 5th, shake a stick at passing cars, and shout “Devil! Devil! Devil!” Watch for me.