- You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool Matthew Baldwin. Seriously, it gets me every time. I’m all “Why are you up so early?”
- Have been smelling anise all morning. Someone remind me: does that indicate the presence of Satan or the onset of a stroke?
- Bliss and Tell: Only Googling a neologism or joke AFTER you’ve used it because you suspect 75,000 people came up with it first.
- Pint of No Return: The beer after which you will drink until drunk. For me it is number four.
- Scott McClellan’s new book, summarized: “I totally didn’t know I was lying those 630,000 times.”
- “Pornography” comes from the root words “porn,” which means “pornography,” and “ography,” which means nothing whatsoever.
Post a comment.