Skip to main content
- Guy on the treadmill next to me looked like he was falling down a flight of stairs for 20 minutes straight.
- I’m doing the 100 Push-Up Challenge. I’ve eaten 37 today and still going strong, but I think this is going to ruin frozen yogurt for me.
- Clerk at store: “Do you want to help us fight prostate cancer?” Me: “I’m gonna need to know how before I commit.”
- Wow, tough day. The street that I sometimes clean found out that it was adopted.
- Just heard from the doctor; apparently my “case of the Mondays” is a chronic, degenerative condition.
- Andy Rooney never ceases to amaze me with his Somehow Still Alivedness.
- Local Arby’s: “Now hiring, $9/hr, 50% off meals.” The only way that would be an incentive is if they meant 50% less food.