- Having one of my rare good hair days. If you know me in person, please strive to see me before I go to bed this evening.
- Debating whether to watch Hillary Clinton tonight or Battlestar Galactica. Eh, it’s cylons either way.
- Free idea for right-wingers: start referring to pro-immigration advocates as “pedrophiles”.
- Re. Palin vetting: Heck of a job, POWnie.
- The only thing worse that being stuck in a 3 hour training session is being stuck in a 3 hour training session that you’re providing.
- Today I had my first exposure to the TV program “7th Heaven”. On the upside, at least now I have the antibodies.
- My mother described “7th Heaven” as “kind of like Murder She Wrote … in that you’ll probably make fun of it on your blog.”
Post a comment.