Skip to main content
- Something went haywire with my office chair. Now, over the course of the day, my body loses elevation at the same rate as my morale..
- Surest harbinger of a recession: morning “news” piece on fanatical coupon-clippers.
- The hardest thing about writing is getting yourself into a state of not not writing.
- I’ve been craving caribou and field mice all day. Being hungry like the wolf is significantly less sexy than advertised.
- When I think of all the people in the world who don’t have a doughnut right now it makes me sad, primarily because I am among them.
- Even a decade later, Radiohead’s “Creep” and Beck’s “Loser” still resonant with me. I wonder why that is?
- I wonder at what point McCain will just pull out of all states and spend his remaining $14 million on Werther’s Originals.
- I tricked my son into eating a corn dog by calling it a lollipop. Parenting is essentially just a series of lateral thinking puzzles.
- I think Nixon was the last person running for president to rely so heavily on plumbers.