- Just saw a woman talking on two cell phones simultaneously while driving, one in her left hand, the other shoulder-pinned to her right ear. Not a joke.
- Hopefully the “major character is replaced by a black man” thing will last longer for America than it did for Iron Man or Green Lantern.
- Me: “There’s a new birth control pill called Yaz?” Wife: “Well, now we know what they were doing upstairs at Eric’s.”
- Eating grilled cheese sandwiches always fills me with nostalgia. And grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Conspicuously reading Catcher in the Rye at cafes to meet college girls didn’t pan out, so I’ll try reading Lolita at the Twilight premiere.
- The great thing about having an emergency kit that consists solely of Otter Pops is that it really makes you excited for an emergency.
- I am reliving my high school years. Specifically the parts where I am frequently pulled over for speeding.
- Heard Palin’s voice on the radio this morning. It was like a bout of diarrhea 3 days after you thought you’d beaten the flu.
- I selected the gmail theme “Lonely.” It always puts “(13)” after “Inbox”.
- Drop me a line if you want a Gmail invite, I have 94 left.
Post a comment.