- In these status reports to my boss, am I supposed to just mention the names of the online flash games or provide the whole URL?
- In a surprise twist, the eating of two McDonalds double cheeseburgers last night at 11:43 turned out to be a profoundly non-great idea.
- Can you really call it alcohol “abuse” when the alcohol WANTS me to consume it?
- Street corner “Mattress Warehouse” sign wavers are the most efficient means of converting methamphetamine into advertising.
- Rough IQ estimation: start with 120 and subtract 20 for every time you press the elevator button after its already lit.
- Watching The Terminator with my wife. Every 40 seconds she marvels at how 80s the 80s looked.
- Think *your* self-esteem is low? Imagine being a back-of-the-tree Christmas ornament.
- These “Scholastic Books” DVDs are great. It’s like reading classic children stories to your kid without actually having to be there.
Post a comment.