- Idea: The “It Gets Cheddar” project for the lactose intolerant.
- I was a fan of those breasts back in Firefly. Before they like sold out, man.
- As they have done with other products, Apple will release a newer, smaller version of the iPad every year. By 2017 they will be selling fanboys first generation iPhones for $499.
- 60% of the world’s population is me and Asians.
- I love that Fox News has somehow turned into a fictional TV station as seen on Max Headroom.
- These baby carrots are way too big. They are not even baby carrots. They are like adolescent carrots with a hormonal imbalance.
- I have AB negative and those blood center fuckers would drain me of every drop if they could.
- you go back in time. The first rule of Paradox Club is that you can’t actually change anything when
- “Artichoke Dip” isn’t really one of the seven deadly sins, I was just yankin’ your chain on that one.
- What has a long neck and holds 1.5 liters of wine? A ciraffe.
- Bad: I just realized that there was a misspelled word on the resume I submitted last week. Worse: The misspelled word is the name of the company where I currently work. Worse still: It is also the name of the company to which I am applying, as this is an internal application.
- I would love to play Settlers of Catan with Bill Murray and Meryl Streep and George Clooney and afterward seduce one or more of the three.
- Novelty tattoos: the gag gift you can’t throw away.
- Can you imagine if you actually gave birth to a bacon baby? I mean, you’d love it like any child. But the temptation …
- Robin Found Dead on Doorstep of Wayne Manor
November 30th, 2010
* * *